Thursday, April 7, 2011

tejas es bueno y'all

UGA: i apologize if i offended you.  i was not calling you dumb in any regards. i was stating that getting suspended was dumb because it really affected the SEC.  however, i now know that my "claim" was not true in any sense.  i was just emotionally writing what i had been told from a high chain of command.  i sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings or slandering your image, that was not my intent at any extent.

so, i am now running the 4x1500 anchor leg tomorrow night.  i am really excited about this.  it's my first time to travel with the team in my collegiate career, but hey, there is a first time for everything right (even if it is 3 years too late)

austin is treating me well.

wish i could run naked it is so hot here,
ranoodle

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got to go. I just hope before you leave MSU, you actually run the event that your beautiful legs were intended for...which is 5000m :)
    Have fun in texas.

    ReplyDelete