Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doctor Linton Has Magic Hands

Yesterday I saw Dr. L for the first time since my surgery.   He looked at my leg and said it was doing very good.  Compared to my other surgery, my leg is not swollen or even bruised.  I think that might change once I start my physical therapy on Monday, but it is looking great so far.  I asked him if surgery was the right call, he said, "yes, it wouldn't have healed without surgery and when i scoped it, I could immediately see what was bothering you. "  

those were comforting words.
 
apparently my meniscus was partially torn as well so he took care of that.  it is hard to tell what came first the chicken or the egg?  the it band or the meniscus?

However, I am on the road to recovery.  Thank you for all your support and all of your encouragement.

Mom and Dad, Dr. L said he tried to call you because you weren't in the room after my surgery, but couldn't get ahold of you.  He just wanted to say hello and that everything went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment