i was determined to reek positivism, and positivism i sure reeked.
- first ice bath since septembter-ish
- it was a beautiful 65-70 degree in lovely mississippi.
- the ice bath, was 50 degrees and jettttt power.
- however, lorenzo was back in my life, finally.
- i talked to myself like a little kid, i was trying to stay positive and remind myself that i will run again, hopefully soon. MTXE MTXE MTXE, i said that over and over. i said aloud how every time my competition sleeps is a chance for me to out train them, even though i am injured. i verbalized the fact that this is the SEC, and it is serious. the best confrenece in the nation. i pumped myself up, UAWA UAWA UAWA. MENTAL TOUGHNESS EXTRA EFFORT!!!! everything for His glory. whether i eat or drink, or whatever, do it for HIS glory alone.
- i had dinner with good friends and spent the night diving into scripture.
- it's not fair that i miss my friends from back home and friends whom have since now graduated and moved on from here :/ but i am so happy that they have made an impact on my life.
now, just patiently waiting until my leg is healed and i can run once again. whether that be tomorrow miraculously, or whether it is 6 months from now. i will take it, as long as i can feel the warmth of the sun and the harshness of the wind on my cheeks. as long as i can escape reality for one run. as long as it brings glory to God.
trying to be an example to other injured atheletes while not going crazy myself,