yes, i know, everyone thinks about creating their own speciality drink, but who has the time to really do it!? well, i certainly don't BUT i stopped studying to get an afternoon fix.
here is what you need to make your very own (free NOT starbucks) skinny vanilla mocha
- leftover coffee from the morning
- i usually have enough to make about half/three quarters a cup
- vanilla extract
- swiss miss (or your prefered brand) hot chocolate mix
- they max low fat hot chocolate mix if you care
- a working microwave
- a fancy coffee cup the size of your head
now that you have gathered your materials, you must play scientist and mix the reactants!
- power coffee into mug and fill remaining portion with water (or you could use milk/silk for a more creamy palate)
- heat the liquid up in the microwave, 2 minutes
- tear open powder chocolatelyness and pour into watery coffee
- add a little vanilla extract for added flavor
- stir and enjoy!
you could even put whipped cream on top or marshmellows. also, pour over a mountain of ice and make it a chilled beverage for a hot day.