Monday, June 6, 2011

7 miles of heaven and alpacas

this morning's run was heavenly.  i ran 7 miles with haley, simone, anna, christina (with some people going longer and some people going shorter) it was a great run.  we were cruising an honest 7:10-:7:15 pace and chatting up a storm.  it is amazing how one weekend apart from my team feels like a lifetime.  i don't know how i am going to make it through july without them.
i am really proud of christina.  she has been keeping up with us the whole run until she turns.  christina is a mid-distance runner and doesn't do as much mileage.  she is coming on so strong and is doing really well.

i really love alpacas
i am going to have a pet alpaca one day
i might name him Kronk

1 comment:

  1. Guess I'll just have to come visit during July! I miss my team too. I train all by myself everyday at home. :/

    ReplyDelete