Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fatigue and Stress but Really Happy

the fatigue in my legs is so weird that it is distracting me from my studies.  i need an ice bath, pronto.
here are some pictures from the meet.


Ms. Shari, Tyson, and CR
Morgan and Johnny
:)
We were all really excited.  Bubby,  I just love you.
Me and Dianna.  She went on to run a 5:10 and a 2:20 in the high school meet the next day.
Dianna is going to be my teammate next year.
O'Neal and Me
Mike, Nathan, and Johnny in the 5k.  Nathan making his move.

1 comment:

  1. I love the poem. Did you write it? At any rate, I love this entry. You definitely have it in you to find the beauty in everybody you meet and everyday of your life. I remember reading your entries last summer about your stay in Colorado, how did all things in (or is it for or through? i can't remember which is the correct preposition) Christ). Finally, I understand the meaning of that phrase, especially in terms of my running and schoolwork. So I want to say thank you. And I really hope things are going well! I sure hope we can catch up soon. It has been far too long! Whether you realize it or not, you are an inspiration, Renee.

    ReplyDelete