anyway, monday is a great day.
- i had an organic chemistry exam that i told myself i would do great on. guess what, i came out of that test feeling like a champion.
- i ate a cookie.
- i am going to finish season 1 of dexter tonight.
- i have alot of homework, and guess who is going to get it all done before 9pm!
- i ran 3 miles and had no pain, just the expected pressure.
- it was cooler today than most days, and i really was in the mood for cold.
- it was raining all weekend, and i was really glad it rained. i like rain, it makes for pretty flowers in the spring.
- i play augustana's "boston" on the piano in the chapel today, without hesitation; and i am anxiously awaiting sheet music for helen jane long. i am going to be so busy on the piano here soon that it makes my head spin with excitement just thinking about it.
- i'm going to make chicken tonight, and i am going to eat right.
i ran with jay and anna today. we are all returning from injuries. it really makes it easier to come back from an injury when you have other people to lift you up. i am going to run 3 miles again tomorrow with anna. i can't wait to see how it feels.
on to homework, but this has been fun