Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2x4x200

aloha! jambo! hola! jello! velcommen, or whatever the germans say from which we stole welcome! hey! sup!

today was priceless.  i found my inner track beast, and it was obviously unleashed today.  i hope my body doesn't hate me too much in the morning.

2x4x200
90-seconds between each and 8 minutes between the set

32
32
32 high 33
33

8 minutes, jog recover

32
32
33 low
32 low

20 minutes steady (more like at cool-down pace because i didn't recover as fast after the second set)

stretch (alot) and ice bath (48º and yes, i seran-wrapped my feet because i started to cry my feet were so tender...it was my first ice bathing since november, cut me some slack)

overall, it was a fantastic first workout back.  yes, i went too fast, i know.  i should have been hitting closer to 35-37, but it's so hard when you taste the track for the very first time.

some people say i'm back, but baby i never left,
noodlenay

1 comment:

  1. Love to see you back but please be careful with these workouts Renee! Do everything you need to do to recover.

    Meggan

    ReplyDelete