Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Little Piece of Christmas

Tonight I had Christmas with the girls. It truly is amazing how blessed I am to have great friends. Sometimes I feel so utterly alone and I fail to acknowldge all those in my life who care about me. Christmas was a blast. It is about time I had a reason to smile.

My IT band is starting to feel a little better, but I am not allowed to run until I do not feel any pain when I walk down stairs.  I'll probably try running on Monday.  Who knows, I am not too worried at this point.  I was reminded that it is only December. 

By the way,  Meggan Franks, you crack me up.


 trying to remember that there is a time for everything
 Thank you to Kalli and Kelly for bringing the world's most delcious sugar cookie over!
our Christmas tree
 The aftermath of our Christmas event.
 Morgan got me a new shirt!
I got Morgan some really HOT PANTS to vault in, Josh obviously is checking out the goods.


Boomer Sooner! for CR

1 comment: