Thursday, April 8, 2010

faithful &&& true

listen to : your hands

yesterday was __________. fill it in, and that was my day in a nutshell.

one thing that doesn't change, is that God is faithful and true. He has proven that time and time again. He takes care of me through the hard and the easy times. He comforts me even in the most uncomfortable situations. He is my rock. i run for Jesus. i am so weak, i am so unworthy, but still, He LOVES me! He LOVES ME! HE LOVES ME!

i ran 3 miles at 7:15 pace yesterady. i didn't realize i was going that fast, but i was. i ran on the track. all the glory to God for being Healer, for being Comforter, for being Giver, for being Mine! even if i couldn't run (which might happen today) all the more glory to my Maker for giving me the gift of life, and not just earthly life in which i breathe.

i have been listening to phil wickham lately, if you have never listened to him you should listen to these amazing songs by him:

after your heart (this is a personal favorite because God is after our hearts, I WANT HIM TO FILL UP MY HEART AND NOTHNG ELSE TO GET IN THE WAY OF MY LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY ONLY TRUE LOVE JESUS CHRIST! I AM SO EXCITED I COULD SHOUT IT OFF A MOUNTAIN! HE IS SO FAITHFUL AND TRUE! LOVE WITH NO CONDITION!!!!! HE IS AFTER MY HEART! :) is that NOT exciting!!!!!!???? of course it is! so in love.) oh, and this was filmed in CO, so what's not to love??? ;)
divine romance
cannons
you're beautiful
always forever

No comments:

Post a Comment