Thursday, October 1, 2009

greater louisville classic

we are leaving today to run louisville. let me be blunt...you say louisville, lol-vul or loua-vul, it is NOT louis-ville!

still have alot alot alot of pain in my right leg. alot of pain behind my knee, but i think that is because i have been walking funny and well, obviously running like an idiot. still something to do with my nerves. i got my butt all feeled on today and pressure points released, yeah, i know that sounds all perverse and whatnot, but deal with it, cause i have to deal with the agonizing pain. weee!


i am going to forshadow: i will PR, hopefully 17:2?. however, i won't be disappointed if i don't run 17:2? and run slightly lower than 17:52. that will be fine by me, 17:51 will be gladly taken. its a fast course. i am running about 20-30 seconds faster than last year already. hopefully ill keep it up.


not to b e negative or anything, but if worse comes to worst, i can still redshirt after running this meet.


i am really excited to see my family and friends.


proverbs 1,

renee

No comments:

Post a Comment